Injured? If you have need of our help in the area of Injury Law, please begin by completing the Injury/Death Case Questionnaire, and we will get in touch with you promptly.Injury/Death Case Questionnaire
Since 1983, our firm has represented hundreds of seriously injured people against responsible parties to account for the harm their negligence caused:
- in repairing or operating a motor vehicle – car, motorcycle, truck, bus or RV;
- in performing job duties on a construction site;
- in using or maintaining private or public property;
- in providing medical care;
- in removing or failing to install guards on a power press;
- in designing or manufacturing a product or drug;
- in failing to adequately instruct or warn users of a product or drug of the dangers, risks, or side effects; or,
- in failing to use reasonable care to prevent harm to others in other circumstances where there was a duty to do so.
We have also represented injured people in recovering damages against a responsible party even when there is no negligence because the law holds them “strictly liable” for the harm caused. For example:
- people who own dogs can be held responsible under California law for the harm caused by a dog bite, no matter how carefully they guard or restrain their dogs; and,
- manufacturers can be held responsible for the harm caused by their products, even in the absence of any negligence, if the products are defectively designed or manufactured or lacked sufficient instructions or warnings.
We have a three-decade-long record of success in winning full and fair compensation for clients who have suffered a host of different injuries which changed the course of their lives, including:
- spinal cord injuries – resulting in quadriplegia or paraplegia;
- head injuries – resulting in spastic quadri paresis or permanent brain damage;
- crushed extremities;
- degloving injuries;
- amputated fingers;
- scars; and
- permanently disabling orthopedic injuries involving the neck, back, hips, knees, or ankles, and permanent brain damage.
We have represented families in securing full and fair compensation when they have endured the loss of a loved one due to vehicle collisions, defective products, defectively designed and constructed recreational property, construction accidents, and medical malpractice. We have more than three decades of experience in preparing cases to win at trial:
- by doing our homework on the evidence;
- by doing the legwork to identify key witnesses;
- by knowing the law and doing the brain work to overcome the defense’s legal arguments;
- by selecting and retaining highly qualified expert witnesses;
- by helping our clients understand the process and contribute effectively to the success of their case;
- by paying attention to the details that can make a difference in proving each element of the case; and,
- by making sure that every aspect of the harm our clients have suffered or will suffer in the future as a result of the injury is documented so that a full and fair recovery can be achieved.
We have gone to battle repeatedly and successfully against big insurance companies, large corporations, and governmental entities. We have established our reputation as effective, tenacious, credible advocates for our client’s worthy cause. And in the process, we have maintained our professionalism when dealing with the courts, witnesses, and other parties and their counsel.
Getting experienced attorneys to represent you as soon as possible after a serious injury or death occurs can greatly improve the opportunities to gather and preserve critical evidence and to take timely action to ensure that all responsible parties are held accountable.
Consultations are free. Cases are handled on a contingency fee basis – meaning you do not pay attorney’s fees unless and until there is a recovery on your claim.
You Are Not Alone. If you have need of our help in the area of Injury Law, please begin by completing the Injury/Death Case Questionnaire, and we will get in touch with you promptly.